How to pick up your skipasses
Buy a ski pass online and pick it up in one of our pickup boxes
Once you have filled up your smartcard, you are ready to go straight to the lift. If you have bought a new smartcard, you have two options for retrieving your lift pass:
15.09.23: As of now, ski passes can only be picked up in Vestlia. We will update when the pickup boxes are in operation.
On the pickup box
The easiest way to pick up your ski pass that you have ordered online is on the pickup boxes. The pickup boxes are a non-contact way to pick up your ski passes. An overview of the pickup boxes can be found further down the page. They are available in all our ski receptions, in the reception of most accommodations as well as Sport 1 and Spar in the centrum. Ask the staff if you are unsure where they are. All you need is the booking confirmation with your QR code if you have ordered online or scan the QR code you received by email to pick up your ski pass by following the instructions on the pickup box and you are ready for a day full of skiing!
You can also find the QR code on "my pages".
At the ski receptions
You can also pick up the ski pass you have ordered online in one of our ski receptions. Remember your booking confirmation and get personal help to retrieve your ski pass.
Pickup box loactions:
- Ski reception in Vestlia, Bakkestølvegen 80, the box is located outside and is available everyday
- Kikut Bistro, the box is located outside and is available everyday
- Geiloheisen, the box is located outside and is available everyday
- Spar in Geilo city center, everyday in Spar's opening hours
- Halsteinsgård Cafe, the box is located outside and is available everyday
- Slaatta skisentre, the box is located outside and is available everyday
- Havsdalen, the box is located outside the ski rental and is available everyday
- Ustedalen Hotel, the box is located in the lobby and is available everyday